National Employers recruiting for Christmas 2015
- ARGOS 8,500 Christmas vacancies nationally, starting end of September 2015. Apply online at: www.argosxmasjobs.co.uk
- TOYSRUS 2,000 Jobs in all stores across UK with an immediate start date. Apply in-store or online at: http://www.toysrus.co.uk/assets/TRU/static/Appform
- ROYAL MAIL 20,714 Christmas vacancies nationally, recruitment starts 2 November, could lead to a permanent position Apply on Universal Jobmatch or: https://jobs.royalmailgroup.com/go/Christmas
- BOOTS 7,500 Christmas jobs, recruiting September to December. Apply online at: http://www.boots.jobs/search-and-apply/
- ASDA Christmas Recruitment will start early October. Check out: http://www.asda.jobs/
- NEXT 3,000-3,500 Christmas Vacancies, recruitment starts 20 September. To apply: http://careers.next.co.uk/
- UPS Recruiting 1,000 driver helpers across the UK to cover the period October – January. Apply online: www.upsjobs.com
- M+S 15,000 vacancies available, recruitment starts now up to December and you’ll get 20% staff discount too. To apply: http://careers.marksandspencer.com
- TESCO are now recruiting Christmas temps. Check out: http://www.tesco-careers.com/appl
Ways into Work
Ways into Work has one-to-one advisors who will be able to support people from all backgrounds and abilities with their jobs and training needs.
For advice and support on making an application call Hackney's jobs line on 0208 356 5700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Ways into Work vacancies:
- Trainee Transport Engineer Farringdon-based charity are offering a three-year apprenticeship, open to 18-24 year-olds with an interest in sustainable transport. Candidates must have at least Maths and English GCSEs at C or above. full time £18.5K pa. Deadline Tuesday 16 June, and there is an application form to fill in, so contact WiW asap.
- Stockroom Assistant Working in the Fashion Hub, you will earn £7.65. The vacancy will be 12 hrs per week. Days would probably be flexible but may become fixed at a later date depending on delivery schedules etc.Contact Ways into Work for details. Deadline: Friday 12 June at midday.
Are you looking for work? Jobcentre Plus can help you find the right kind of jobs: full time or part time, temporary or permanent.
Careers ● learning ● health ● housing ● relationships ● your rights ● travel.
- Tel: 020 7014 7400 or, for Connexions' direct advice line: 080 8001 3219
For the latest Connexions vacancies see: www.lois.uk.net
For careers advice and other support see:
LondonJobs is the UK's leading online multi-sector recruitment service for London and the Home Counties. With a host of innovative and sophisticated services available to job hunters, LondonJobs delivers you quality, targeted jobs fast.