Apprenticeships Available Now!
posted by: Administrator15 x Cleaning and Support Services Apprenticeships available. NB Deadline has been extended until tomorrow 8 DECEMBER!
- Recognised Level 2 qualifications in recycling, maintenance, waste management, customer care; team working; health & safety; specialist cleaning techniques.
- Immediate start.
- Hours: 36 per a week over 5 days (including block release for training).
- Working Pattern: Full time – between the hours of 7.00am – 2.45pm.
- £110 per a week.
- 12 days paid holiday.
- Ongoing mentoring and support.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills; strong communication skills; self-motivation; an ability to be organised to plan and meet training/work deadlines; to enjoy working outdoors.
To apply or if have any queries relating to this apprenticeship: Please call: Amanda McDonagh – Employability Officer on: 07970 066 780 or email: email@example.com (CV Application)
This opportunity is also available on www.apprenticeships.org and Jobcentre Plus www.jobseekers.direct.gov.uk – Ref: HAC 15993:
Closing date: Friday 8 December 2011
Also see Facebook www.facebook.com/nordicpionner