Barry McGuigan Boxing Academy at The Edge: non-contact boxing and health and fitness workshops. Click here for more
Music workshops for 16 - 24 year olds with Foreign Beggars at Bootstrap campus Find out more
CARA (Charity No. 1135610) is an independent international charity, which main activities include:
1. HIV/AIDS: prevention, care and support for those affected;
2. Health: striving to reduce premature deaths; especially, childhood death and illness;
3. Education: providing quality basic education for all, especially girls;
4. Water and sanitation: provision of clean water and adequate sanitation;
5. Protection for people affected by conflict, natural disaster and exploitation;
6. Translation & Interpretation in French, Portuguese, Somali, Kinyarwanda, Lingala, Swahili & English;
7. Legal: helping the poor to know, understand and achieve their rights;
To continue the work that CARA provides in the UK and Africa, we rely on people like you. Please consider helping us with a monthly gift or you can make a one-off donation to our work.
This organisation is NOT sponsored or regulated by Hackney Council.
Address: 18 - 22 Ashwin Street, Dalston, London, E8 3DL
Tel: +44 (0) 844 478 0015