Click here to find out the results of the Hackney Youth Parliament elections 2014.
Our programme caters for all levels of ability from those children who want to play tennis to keep fit, make friends and have fun to those who have aspirations to become professional players or want to use tennis as a vehicle for furthering their education.
Our highly qualified team of coaches are always available to give help and advice at any stage of a player’s development. Junior level is open to young people age 11 to 16 years.
|Activities||• Coaching sessions: from learning to train to learning to compete|
• Involvement in Aegon Team Tennis for Club & Performance Squad members
• Annual Club Summer Tournament
• Road to Wimbledon Tournament
• Junior Ladder matches / Adult ladder matches
• Fit Kids sessions: tennis specific fitness training
• Holiday Camps (Half Term, Summer, Easter)
• Volunteering opportunities
• Tennis Leaders Award
|Exit||• 11U - 18U Tournaments |
• HCTC Squads
• County / Regional / National / International competitions
• County / National representation
• LTA Ratings / Rankings system
• Tour Squad Performance Programme
• Barclays Capital Performance Programme
• Matrix Funding scheme
• Adult Club Programme
• Educational opportunities related to tennis
• Tennis Coaching
• Professional player
Contact the club for details of Junior Tennis Camps running throughout the summer.
This organisation is NOT sponsored or regulated by Hackney Council.
Address: Mansion House, Clissold Park, N16 9, UK
Tel: 020 7254 4235