HCVS is Hackney's leading voluntary and community sector support agency and your local CVS.
They provide hundreds of local voluntary and community sector (VCS) organisations with the key skills, knowledge and resources to respond to the needs of local people, especially those most in need.
- Capacity Building and Organisational Development: including legal advice, guidance, fundraising support and training
- Grants programmes: which support the sector to deliver local priorities
- Information Services: regular news and updates to and from the sector
- Sector specific activities: Children, Young People and Families, Refugee Community Champions, Health & Social Care
- Targeted engagement: Youth Futures and Nightingale estate programmes
- Influencing public sector policy: Working with the Community Empowerment Network and key VCS networks to influence the work of our local strategic partnership, Team Hackney.
This organisation is NOT sponsored or regulated by Hackney Council.
Need to update your page? Click here Apply for membership