Date: everyday from Monday, 6th August 2012 to Saturday, 11th August 2012
Venue: Aske Garden, Shoreditch Park & Haggerston Park
Address: Pitfield Street London, Shoreditch Park N1 6EQ
Organisation: Shoreditch Youth FC
Education support programme, Football, Rugby, Swimming, Athletic, Basketball, Tennis & Fitness.
Contact Mr K .Tunga: M: 07983359121 – Mr Michael M: 07930107493 – Mr Omar 07903925101 Email: Shoreboys@live.co.uk
- 23 – 24 July Sports activities for all (Boys & Girls) at Aske Garden 11.00am– 3.00pm.
- 25 July Visit to Science Museum, £3/person we will meet at Shoreditch Park by 9:15am, we will return around 4pm. Bring your friends if you wish & 2 packed lunches, Shoreditch football training session as usual.
- 26 July We have been invited by the Meg Hillier the MP to visit the Parliament for a tour, meet at Shoreditch Park by 7:15am.
- 27 –28 July Sports activities for all (Boys & Girls) at Aske Garden 11.00am– 3.00pm. Pre-season Friendly games vs. ICF or Juva on Saturday 28th July 2012 will be confirmed in due course.
- 30 – 31 July Outdoor learning & sports activities Meet at Aske Garden 11.00am, activities include: learning about road safety & environment issues also learning about living things in their environment. Football training & trials at Shoreditch Park from 4.00pm to 6:30pm please bring your safety training equipment otherwise you will not be allowed to take part.
- 1 – 4 August Sports activities for all (Boys & Girls) at Aske Garden 11.00am– 3.00pm. Pre-season Friendly games vs. Westminster on Saturday 4th July 2012 will be confirmed in due course.
- 6 – 10 August English & Maths support week (£3) at Aske garden
- 11 August, Preseason games will be confirmed & new players are welcome for trials.
- 13 – 25 August 2012 (1-1 education support available on request) Sports Activities include Hyde Park Training session (£1.50). Visit to Buckingham Palace & Natural History Museum (£3) Meet at Shoreditch Park by 9:15am please bring packed lunch or spending money & oyster card; everyone is welcome with friend.
- 27, 28 & 31 August Sports activities for all (Boys & Girls) at Aske Garden from 11am to 3pm including 1h lunch break games include:
- 29 & 30 Hyde Park training sessions (£1.50) we will meet at Shoreditch Park by 9:15am, we will return around 4.00pm; games include small sided football, skills session & football match among us. Please bring your football equipment, your Oyster Card & packed lunch or spending money; everyone is welcome.