If you are 14-21 looking for experience in event planning you are in the right place!
You can become a Geffrye Young Producer and develop new skills, meet new people and work with arts professionals to plan events at The Geffrye Museum. The next event the Young Producers will be working on is The Big Draw festival in October.
As a Young Producer you can:
– Learn how to plan events for different audiences📝
– Gain experience in marketing and promotion, including social media📱🤳
– Explore and share stories from the museum🏛📖
– Consult on plans for our exciting ‘Unlocking the Geffrye’ development💭
– Work with arts and heritage professionals✍🧐
– Gain accreditation through VInspire🏅📄
Food & drink provided and travel expenses covered. (up to £12.50)
Sounds good right? Get involved here 😁
- Geffrye Museum
- Ages 14–21 (Suitable for young people with support needs up to age 25)
- Tuesday 31 July;
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 5:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until Tuesday 27 November 2018