Hackney Apprenticeships are now LIVE!
The summer recruitment for our apprenticeship programme is now open and we have over 30 vacancies that you can apply for!
Hackney Council’s apprenticeship programme is designed to create quality opportunities in the Council for the local community. All of our apprenticeships last at least 12 months and combine work, on and off the job training and study towards a credible and recognised qualification in a relevant subject.
The programme includes a competitive salary, holiday entitlement and a package of support. You will spend 20% of your time working towards your qualification with a high quality training provider or taking part in training and development activities.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Passion and Enthusiasm
- Good organisational skills
- A demonstrable understanding of the principles of delivering a high quality service to Hackney residents
- Ability to form good working relationships with others
- A commitment to undertake a qualification through a structured training programme.
To apply for the apprenticeship programme you must:
- Be aged 16+ (there is no upper age limit)
- Live in Hackney AND/OR have been educated in Hackney AND/OR have received support from Hackney’s leaving care service
Our current live roles are:
- Delivery Apprentice (1)
- Data Apprentice (2)
- Digital Apprentice- Development (4)
- Digital Apprentice- Digital Design (3)
- Infrastructure Apprentice (2)
- ICT Support Apprentice (3)
- Application Support Apprentice (3)
- Painting and Decorating
- Gas Engineer
Trade Adult Improver (25+)
Health and Safety Apprentice
Youth Work Apprentice
Public Health Apprentice
Programme Management Support Apprentice
Programme Office Apprentice (Sport England)
Service User and Carer Engagement Administrator Apprentice
APPLY HERE Hackney Apprenticeships Summer Recruitment
If you would like support with your application then please contact our Hackney Works service and book an appointment on 0208 356 5700.
If you have any questions about the apprenticeship programme, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com