Hackney Carnival 2016 – London’s Ultimate Street Festival – is this Sunday, 11 September. Featuring spectacular costumes, energetic dance, sound systems and live music from around the world – it’s a great sign off to the summer.
This year, the carnival features Hackney’s best young musicians, plus a carnival party at Ridley Road with global food, arts and crafts.
Sunday 11 September 2016, 12pm – 8pm
- Live stage in Gillett Square 12 noon – 6pm
- Live entertainment outside Hackney Town Hall
- End of procession finale in Ridley Road, plus food stalls 2.30 – 8pm.
- 2pm – Leaves Ridley Road
- 3.15pm – Hackney Town Hall
- 5pm – Ends in Ridley Road
More at: www.hackney.gov.uk/carnival or follow: #HackneyOneCarnival