Healthwatch Hackney have created two surveys to help improve current children and young people services.
Participants of each survey will enter a special prize draw and have a chance to win a high street gift voucher worth £50 (deadline 19th November 2021).
These surveys have been designed with the support of the Healthwatch CYP Representatives in line with feedback from Hackney Youth Parliament.
- Survey 1: You Are What You Eat
This survey is open to young people aged between 11 – 19 (up to 25 with SEND) living, working or studying in Hackney or the City of London.
- Survey 2: Me, You & I
This survey is open to young people aged between 14 – 19 (up to 25 with SEND) living, working or studying in Hackney or the City of London.
- National Youth Work Week 2021
- October Half Term 2021
- ‘Silent Voices in Black History’ Hackney Youth Parliament event
- Local Democracy Week: Hackney Youth Parliament
- Autumn term opening times
- Hackney Youth Parliament 2021 – 2022 Question Time
- Discover a summer of fun in Hackney with the annual arts & culture festival for young people
- We’re still here
- Older posts