New Year, New Me?
So there’s this saying that comes around every new year and it basically says it’s a new year so I’ve got the opportunity to be a new me.
People start the year eager and motivated to achieve their goals, but often it doesn’t last very long and they go back to their old habits. But guess what? We don’t have to wait for a new year to better ourselves!
Every day is an opportunity to be a newly improved version of yourself.
It’s true that a new year is a great opportunity to start afresh, but you can make those opportunities on a daily basis.
YOU decide when you’re ready to level up and go for it.
And if you get knocked down a few times, that’s okay. Keeping pushing.
Or if you find it’s super hard, that’s okay too. That just means it’s going to be worth it!
Keep the ‘New Year, New Me’ mentality all year around, not just on the first month of the year.
Whether it’s to eat a little bit healthier, read more, be more confident, more organised, have more fun, laugh more…DO IT!
Make 2020 the start of a strong mentality.
Top tips for maintaining a ‘New Year, New Me’ mind set all year round:
- Highlight EXACTLY what it is you want to improve about yourself
- Write in down, not in your phone, on actual real paper. And stick it up in your room, somewhere you can see it every day. Visual reminders are key!
- Be realistic with your self-improvement goals.
- Set mini goals within your big goals…E.g. Set monthly goals. When you break the time down like this you can see what you are achieving bit by bit and it’s motivating!
- Make your goals are S.M.A.R.T goals
- Stay. Consistent.
- If you fall off track for a few days or even a few months, get back up and get back on it!
- You got this 🙂