Fun at our Hubs!
We want to thank all our young people and their families for an incredible summer. We are so proud of how everyone worked together and adapted so quickly to the new rules in place to help keep everyone safe.
Following on from a successful summer programme, all our hubs are now back open for the school term!
Our term-time programme will run Monday-Friday and will start on Monday 14 September in all our hubs.
- The Junior programme, for young people aged 6-12 will run from 3:30-5:30pm.
- The Senior programme, for young people aged 13-19 and up to 25 with SEND will run from 6:30-8:30pm.
Where can you find the hubs?
- Forest Road, Dalston
- The Edge, Woodberry Grove
- Concorde, Kingsmead Way
- Stoke Newington, Chaucer Court
What we have done to make our buildings and delivery safe:
- We have completed a risk assessment of all our hubs and with all our staff.
- We have made adjustments to our buildings, including in-depth cleaning routines.
- We have reduced capacity within the hubs to maintain social distancing.
- We will be delivering most of our programme outdoors.
- We have new signs around our hubs to help remind you of the rules in place.
- We have provided additional staff to support our sessions.
How to attend:
In following government guidance to help keep everyone safe, we have limited spaces available at our hubs. We aim to accommodate as many young people as possible.
- You must pre-register for sessions at our youth hubs by completing this form.
- We will only be able to offer spaces at our hubs to young people who live in Hackney.
- It’s important to us that everyone gets a chance to attend, therefore spaces will be allocated week by week.
Please do not attend the hubs unless we have contacted you to confirm your place via text or phone call.
Keeping safe at our hubs:
- You must wash your hands when you arrive at our hubs.
- Please remember to social distance at all times.
- If you or a member of your household is feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever/high temperature, dry cough, loss of taste or smell) please do not come to the hubs or playgrounds. Call your local GP or visit NHS online for further support.
If you have any questions and would like to talk to one of our Young Hackney workers please call on 020 8356 7404 9am-5pm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.