Sports Leadership Courses
Are you interested in becoming a qualified Sports Coach, Sports Leader, Gym Instructor, referee or qualified first aider? Aged 14-19? If so, The Access to Sports Project is running a number of sports leadership and coaching courses.
The courses are nationally recognised and accredited within the sport and leisure industry.
For Ages 16-19
- Level 2 Award in Community Sports Leadership
- Level 3 Award in Higher Sports Leadership
- Level 1 and 2 Certificates in Coaching Football
- Level 1 and 2 Certificates in Coaching Basketball
- Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Cricket
- Futsal Level 1
- YMCA Gym Instructor Level 1 & 2 exercise and fitness awards
There are a number of FREE places on our courses for candidates who are able to commit to the following:
- Are aged 16-19 live in the borough of Hackney or (aged up to 25 with support needs)
- Are prepared to complete a minimum of 10 hours voluntary coaching in a supervised setting.
- Pay a small deposit which may be refunded upon completion of the course.
If you are 16 or under and you are interested in taking your first steps into becoming a qualified sports leader the following courses are available
For Ages 14-16
- Junior Football Organiser
- Basketball Leaders Award
- Level 1 award in Junior Sports Leadership
- Football and Basketball referees courses
For Ages 9-13
For more information please contact the Access to Sports Project on 020 7686 8812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or look at the website at www.accesstosports.org.uk