Hackney Apprenticeships are now LIVE!
The summer recruitment for the Council’s award winning apprenticeship programme is now open and there are over 40 vacancies!
Hackney Council’s apprenticeship programme is designed to create quality opportunities in the Council for the local community.
All of the apprenticeships last at least 12 months and combine work, on and off the job training and study towards a credible and recognised qualification in your chosen field.
You could earn up to £28,000, have great holiday entitlement and a package of support.
To apply for the apprenticeship programme you must:
- Be aged 16+ (there is no upper age limit)
- Live in Hackney, have been educated in Hackney or have received support from Hackney’s leaving care service
We are looking for candidates with:
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Good organisational skills
- A demonstrable understanding of the principles of delivering a high quality service to Hackney residents
- Ability to form good working relationships with others
- A commitment to undertake a qualification through a structured training programme.
- Project Management
- Product Development
- Data Analysis
- Software Development
- Digital Support
- Cyber Security
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Gas Engineering
- Youth work
If you would like any support with your application then please contact the Hackney Works service.
If you have any questions about the apprenticeship programme, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the apprenticeship team at email@example.com